The LG01-P is an open source single channel LoRa Gateway. It lets you bridge LoRa wireless network to an IP network via WiFi, Ethernet, 3G or 4G cellular. The LoRa wireless allows users to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity.
LG01-P has WiFi interface, Ethernet port and USB host port. These Interfaces provide flexible methods for users to connect their sensor networks to Internet.
LG01-P runs Open Source OpenWrt system, user are free to modify the source file or compile the system to support their customized applications.
- Open Source OpenWrt system
- Low power consumption
- Firmware upgrade via Web
- Software upgradable via network
- Built-in web server
- Managed by Web GUI, SSH via LAN or WiFi
- Support WiFi AP, Client or Ad-Hoc(Mesh) mode
- Internet connection via LAN, WiFi, 3G or 4G
- Failsafe design provides robustly system
- Arduino IDE compatible. Easy to program.
- LoRa band available at 433/868/915/920 Mhz
- Max range in LoRa : 5 ~ 10km
- Wireless Alarm and Security Systems
- Home and Building Automation
- Automated Meter Reading
- Industrial Monitoring and Control
- Long range Irrigation Systems
- GPS tracker,etc